Join one of the oldest and largest health and human service organizations in Northeast Ohio.
- Full benefits packages with medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness incentives
- Annual discounted family friendly events at Cedar Point and sporting events
No Surprises Act Legislation (medmutual.com)
The link above leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.
About our program:
- We have a nationally recognized curriculum with a 5-star “Step Up to Quality” rating at all of our early learning centers
- We focus on infants, toddlers, and preschoolers (ages six weeks to five years) and offer support services uniquely tailored to each child
- With seven early learning centers, we’re located throughout Northeast Ohio
A few key benefits:
- Receive a contribution of 5% of annual salary to your retirement plan
- Participate in robust continuing education programs
- Work alongside a supporting team of specialists so you can focus on teaching
A few key benefits:
- Work Monday-Friday in most health care provider positions
- Join an approved National Health Service Corp site
- Advance integrated care in one of the largest community health care organizations in the region – with immediate access to behavioral health, primary care, addiction and substance abuse programming, and on-site pharmacies
- Receive training through continuing education programs and leadership development opportunities
- Continue our legacy of innovation: Both our NP Fellowship Program (first in the country and only one in the region) and our Community Pharmacy Residency Program attract candidates from around the world
Pharmacy Residency & Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Programs
Our nationally recognized programs provide the next generation of pharmacist and psychiatric mental health providers with a customized, postgraduate training experience in community health care.
Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
Work in a clinical setting to hone your skills and experience working with vulnerable and underserved populations across Northeast Ohio. To learn more, click here
Community Pharmacy Residency Program
Residents are an integral part of the health & wellness clinical team, responsible for medication management and filling of weekly pillboxes, meeting with clients to assess progress and medication tolerability, clinics and pharmacy staffing, and community outreach/teaching opportunities. To learn more, contact Nataša Živak, PharmD, RPh, at Natasa.Zivak@TheCentersOhio.org.