Our corporate partners are very important to us and help us a great deal in carrying out our mission. We are committed to customizing gift and sponsorship opportunities that align with your company’s giving priorities and promotional goals.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact James Forristell at 216-325-9286 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pledge Now / Give Later
Prefer to make a pledge now but give at a different time? We can set up a payment schedule that is most convenient for you, and send you helpful reminders throughout the year if requested. Pledge payments must be postmarked by December 31st to be included in that year for tax purposes.
Please contact Ginny Clites by phone 216.217.4947 or e-mail Virginia.Clites@TheCentersOhio.org to make your pledge.
Donor Advised Funds
A donor advised fund (DAF) is a charitable account you can set up at an organization that has a DAF program. It allows donors to make a charitable contribution to the fund, receive an immediate tax benefit, and recommend grants from the fund to their favorite charities when they are ready to give.
Recommend a gift to The Centers for Families and Children through your donor advised fund using DAF Direct. Simply select your DAF’s sponsoring organization from the drop down menu and enter your gift amount. If your DAF’s organization is not listed, please contact them directly to recommend a donation.
Questions? Please contact Ginny Clites by phone 216.217.4947 or e-mail Virginia.Clites@TheCentersOhio.org.
There are more ways to give than just monetarily. Items such as gently used clothing, school supplies, household items, etc., are also extremely useful to our programs. See below for our in-kind donation wish list.
Please contact Andrew Bidwell if you have questions or would like more information by phone (216) 815-1072 or e-mail Andrew.Bidwell@thecentersohio.org
- Interview and work clothes, especially black pants, black shoes and white shirts in various adult sizes.
- Gently used or new clothing for all occasions and seasons (Adult & Children’s sizes).
- School supplies: backpacks, crayons, pencils, scissors, etc.
- Small household items: books, lamps, pictures, linens, dishes, pots & pans, microwaves, TVs, toys, decorative items, etc.
- Larger household items: bookcases, small dressers, children’s bikes, folding chairs, children’s strollers, high chairs, etc.
*Note: If interested in donating a larger item, please contact us in advance to make sure we have room to accept and store the item.
AmazonSmile is an easy way for you to support The Centers every time you shop with Amazon. Smile.amazon.com is the same Amazon you know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice.
Signing up is easy.
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Choose The Centers for Families and Children in Cleveland, OH as your charitable organization to receive donations
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.